Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Finally Jumped

So I have jumped on the blog-wagon, finally. I have thought about it for some time now but to tell you the truth the idea was intimidating.  What if my blogs are boring? What if I offend someone? What if everyone realizes that I cannot write? In the end, I am doing this for myself and while I am still trying to accept my flaws I understand that I do have them.  I may be 27 years old with 3 boys but I am still trying to find my place in this world, where do I belong and who am I.  My blog will be a series of randomness and anyone who knows me knows that I am one big pile of randomness.  I am excited about starting this new journey and voicing it through words and sharing it will…well, anyone who will read it. Well, here goes nothing…my first blog post (there is a delete button….right??)
Oh, and to forewarn you I use my periods (…) a lot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment