Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lazy Days

        Today was a lazy kind of day for us. The boys decided it was a good day to have a water fight, can't blame them...they had a blast.

    

       Ryan works long hours 6 days a week so the boys and I like to take dinner to him sometimes and eat together (I think the boys like the awesome tractors more but we won't tell Ryan). Ryan probably wishes I had came a different day as dinner included sweet potatoes, he isn't a big fan.  I really like to try new recipes and my new fave method to cook is the crockpot, I basically cook everything in that thing! Tonight was Chipotle Chicken with Sweet Potatoes. It was not as good as I thought it would be (it smelled amazing) but was still not to bad, needed more flavor, tomorrow is Corn Chowder (yum)!

No comments:

Post a Comment