Monday, November 19, 2012

Breaking out the fall



You know how they say you don't know what your're missing until it is gone? Well...Arizona's 100+ degree weather seems to be gone and I have to say...I do not miss it! I love the cold weather; however, it could be due to my love (and slight obsession) to sweaters, jackets and scarfs.  Although I wear these items all year long I at least avoid the "What is she thinking" stares during the winter months.


 No matter where your decorations come from; whether they are from Target or the tree down the way enjoy it. Mother nature has given us a gift and it is a reminder to stop and take a moment to reflect on the changes in our lives. The future is on it's way...make it as warm and promising as the gifts nature gives us. 

Earrings: Claire's
Necklace:Goodwill
Shirt: Goodwill
Belt: Target
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target









I also have a love for fall colors. The beautiful oranges, yellows and browns bring such warmth the everyday scenery. Well, if you live in the valley your warmth comes from the heater and some store bought decorations.


(My mom, sister, and I went to Goodwill this past Thursday (we had to...it was 50% off day!) and I found some great items. It will take a few posts for me to actual get the hang of self-portraits so bare with me! )





No comments:

Post a Comment