Monday, November 19, 2012

Bloggers Anonymous

Hello, my name is Lori and I am addicted to blogs. I love to read other people's blog and sharing in their interests.  Blogging is such a great way for us little people to be able to share our thoughts, passions and anything else we think the "world" should know.  It may actually be a disease....I am addicted to them, no seriously where is that BA meeting again?

I came across The Small Things Blog about a month ago and was immediately hooked.  Kate, the author shares a great deal of style tips and I love that she labels the different pieces and where they are from.  She either was or still is a hair stylist and so she also gives tips on hair and beauty, including videos...which is really neat.  

Reading her blog actually inspired me to post more to mine. I would love to be able to blog daily about style, crafts, or just things that interest me (and I think would interest others as well). Of course  I am aware that I need to improve my grammatical skills and be a bit more disciplined. In a year I'd love to have followers and to know that people enjoy reading my thoughts but to be realistic I know it takes time...especially with how many blogs are available.

  As children we are told that we can do whatever we want, right? I may not be a child anymore but I can still accomplish those goals that my heart is set on...right?

Happy reading...cannot wait to see where we are in a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment